LOGO DESIGN SELECTION
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work on the design of some exciting and interesting brands.
Below you will find a selection of some of the logos I have created over the years, collated together for you to browse.
- Logo for new dog walking company Bow Wow.
- Logo for startup Innovo Medical – innovation consultant.
- Concept as part of rebrand for sports resort – La Manga Club.
- Rebrand for The Log Cabin Co – a bespoke manufacturer.
- Realignment of The Ipswich Hospital Charity brand.
- New logo for NRT Associates – a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
- Part of brand identity for an appeal at Ipswich Hospital.
- Logo for startup First Aid trainer – Aid One.
Logo or Complete Brand package?
Isn’t a logo and a brand the same thing?
Simply, no it isn’t. They are actually two very different things that must work in tandem with one another. Your logo should be an easily recognisable design element often including a name. Your well designed logo should evoke some form of emotion or memory from the viewer. Your brand is your interaction and communication with your customer base that encompasses your positioning, message and tone of voice. It is your strategy that clearly communicates your values and passion to encourage your customers to interact with you.
Whether you need a simple logo design or a full brand identity package with my sixteen years of experience working within some of the UK’s biggest brands I am confident that together we can hit the mark to inspire your customers and ultimately grow sales.
- Rebrand for Satellite MPR – built environment PR agency.
- Startup trailblazeme – an urban exploration app.
- Identity for Horizon Theatre’s Steel Magnolias production.
- Rebrand for Riverside FP – financial planners.
- Identity for new life coach – Advance Coaching.
- Logo as part of a brand identity for H2O Haircare.
- Rebrand for systems developer AMH Test Systems.
- Rebrand for part of project management firm Project Eleven.
Ready to work together? Let’s do this!
- Logo for British Baby Box – retailers of baby boxes for parents.
- Rebrand for local stoves and fireplace company Classic Stoves.
- New logo for London based property developer Architekton.
- Rebrand for Suffolk holiday rental company – Acanthus Holidays.
- New logo for Nicholas Jacob Architects – for their London office.
- Concept for Cellar Classics – an exclusive online wine club.
- Rebrand for local roofing company C&W Roofing.